Wednesday, March 23, 2011

T_T Poop-knockers

It's sad just how few (Kuroshitsuji) Sebastian/OC fanfics their are. It's even sadder that none of them seem to be any good. Manly just blah ones.

On another note...Anybody know how to say "I have a wedgie" in another language? Random, I know. But hey, I NEVER claim to be "normal." Far from it. 私はとても変です。("Wa-ta-she wa toe-tey-mo hay-n days." It means "I am very weird." in Japanese.)

Can't think of anything else to say right now, except that Netflix doesn't seem to wanna work for me right now. How the heck am I supposed to get my anime fix with the stupid thing outta wack?!? -_-'

Well, I should probably go now. I have to get ready ready for bed if I'm going to get up in time for my 10AM Linguistics class. You'd think it'd be a hard class, but not really. My professor is really cool and makes it fun. Plus she's a huge fan of Buffy, so that helps too. ^_^





(Please note that I'm actually a fan of Twilight and don't really hate Edward Cullen, I'm neutral towards him. But the thought of Spike or the Scoobies coming across a Twilight vampire just makes me wet myself laughing. Buffy and her gang would so PAWN the heck outta the Cullens. After all, the Cullens may not disintegrate into ashes when the sunlight hits them, but nobody messes with dark Willow. "Yellow crayon Wills, yellow crayon." roflmfao.)

No comments:

Post a Comment