Thursday, June 14, 2012

Full Monty

Rented The Full Monty on Amazon. MUST SEE for Robert Carlyle fans. I would've DIED to be in the crowd when this was filming. Though I don't think I would've been able to stop laughing in embarrassment. Please note I had to directly download the following clip from my PC onto this site, because YouTube flagged it when I had on there. Hopefully Blogger won't care as much.
And you can thank Once Upon A Time for my new infatuation with Robert Carlyle. (He's too damn cute for being over 50.) He's SO GREAT as Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, I decided I had to check out his other works. *Sigh.* Too bad most of the aren't on Netflix. But Stargate Universe and Trainspotting are! He's good in them too, and Trainspotting also has Ewan McGragor! I just wish I understood more of the Scottish accent, as I only comprehended 80-90% of what was being said in that movie. Here are some funny OUAT Rumpel demotivational pictures:
 ^SO TRUE!^
I've also been reading some Rumpel/OC romance fanfics as of late. If anybody knows of a good Rumpel/OC or Rumpel/Belle fic feel free to recommend it and I'll check it out. I also have a few yummy Robert Carlyle stills and two more scenes of him dancing from The Full Monty on my PC if anybody wants me to share them. Just email me and include something about The Full Monty or Robert Carlyle in the subject so I don't confuse it for spam.

1 comment:

  1. Here is very general and the huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog.I reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge.If you love to use free software then don't forget to try this auto clicker software for free of cost

    ReplyDelete