Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Netflix

So far I've watched all of Girls Bravo, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Bo Burnham's Words, Words, Words along with about half of Boys Over Flowers and three episodes of My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho. It's weird, but  Lee Seung Gi (in My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho) looks like an Asian Rupert Grint (AKA-Ron Weasley). So now I'm semi-addicted to Korean TV shows, I just wish Netflix had more Japanese TV shows and movies. Particularly ones with Kenichi Matsuyama.

Meanwhile my husband has taken a liking to King of the Hill. "Why didn't you tell me this show was so funny?" Umm...maybe because you mock almost everything I say is good? Duh. But still, it's nice to have a show we can watch together and both enjoy. Other then that, I'm gonna have to catch up on Americas Got Talent on my DVR. Oh! I'm also looking forward to the second season of Teen Wolf and the new season of Royal Pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment