Monday, April 16, 2012

Bored

Haven't updated in like for-freak'n-eva! Sorry 'bout that.

Didn't get to go to Japan. Stupid USPS guaranteed the delivery of our papers to the Japanese embassy in Chicago by 3PM the next day, took them THREE days! Our $#*t was late, so we couldn't get our visas in time. >_<* Then while waiting another semester to get to go my husband's social anxiety begins to go into overdrive and he decides he doesn't want to go because it's too scary. T_T' I'm not going without him. HE was the Japanese major, not me. And if I had any chance of passing the Japanese language class at JCMU it was with him there by my side helping me. So...no Japan. That blows uber big time.



Oh well...Que sara, sara...

On some better notes: husband and I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas. SCORE! And my 26 birthday was the other day. Got some cool gifts, amongst which was Final Fantasy XII-2 for our PS3. UBER SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment