Monday, April 23, 2012

As of Late...

Nothing much to say. It's going to be the anniversary of my first date with my husband (and first date EVER!) this Wednesday. So, per the usual, we're going to do the same thing we did that first time six years ago. See a movie and then go to Chuck-E-Cheese and climb in the kid's playhouse/tube-thingy. Same theater and same CEC as the first time too. Seems cheesy, pardon the pun, but it's real fun.
In other news, Ive been watching the following shows as of late (in no particular order):
Grimm
Once Upon A Time
Smash
Awake
Fairly Legal
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
NCIS
Bones
CSI/CSI:NY/CSI:Miami
Only in America With Larry the Cable Guy
Bleach
Two and a Half Men (Not bad, but was WAY BETTER with Charley Sheen)
Iron Man: Armored Adventures

The ones in red are all new series that I've started watching, while the blue ones are shows that I've been watching for some time now that have new seasons out.


No comments:

Post a Comment